5 Great Gift Books for Sales People
Hardcover table books for your favorite predator (Or yourself)
Every business or sales professional needs a core set of knowledge. Books that define their aura and life (that was deep). Seriously, here are 5 recommended books any working sales or business professional should read, and display proudly in their library. The links are all to hard copy Gucci versions for the coffee table or shelf.
- Leatherbound 48 Laws of Power by Robert Green – Like it or not, the world is full of scheming, amoral and ruthless people. This book is the compiling of 3,000 years of the rise and fall of great powerful icons in history, and how they controlled and wielded power. A necessary r for any ambitious, rising star in sales.
- The Art of War (Deluxe Edition) by Sun Tzu – The classic insights of the infamous Chinese General. Sales and Business are a form of warfare, and this book is an amazing read that provokes thoughts on the parallels between your day to day, and the strategy and tactics of the ancient world.
- Way of the Wolf – Jordan Belfort – This book, written by the Wolf of Wallstreet himself, provides an insight into the mind of a true sales predator. This book lays out his step-by-step method and techniques to drive non-stop sales and earn.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie – one of the true classics for business and sales, a must have for any sales library. I have reread this over the years, and this updated version is a great refresh.
- The Little Red Book of Selling by Jeffrey Gitomer – I loved this book. It contains a great set of basics for any sales pro, and the hardcopy is great for your library, coffee table or as a bathroom book. Short, quick sections make it an easy read, and it’s red for the holidays.
Just a short list for your sales reading and gift giving pleasure.